Two tiered luxury Casa Grande, with its lofted ceilings, large private courtyard, spacious living room and spectacular ocean views, is perfect for a large family or group. The loft holds a hanging king-sized bed, while downstairs there are two bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed and the other with two individuals, a well-equipped kitchenette, and two full bathrooms.
Casa Grande sleeps six guests in comfort with a lounge area and terrace large enough to host workshops, yoga, weddings, retreats or reunions. A stonework spiral staircase leads downward, connecting Grande to Casa Buena Vista below. For larger groups, combine Buena Vista with Casa Grande, the first level of this palapa, to sleep up to ten.
» Rates – Casa Grande
- High Season (Oct – April) – $210/Night
- Low Season (May – Oct) – $146/Night
» Rates – Casa Grande/Buena Vista
- High Season (Oct – April) – $325/Night
- Low Season (May – Oct) – $220/Night
- Ocean views
- Kitchenette including refrigerator, 2 burner gas stove, coffee maker
- Large communal living room with hammock
- Large private sunning patio